When We collect Your personal information, Our commitment to the protection and privacy of Your personal information is a priority.
- How We collect and hold it
- Purposes for which We collect, hold, use and disclose it
- How You can access Your personal information, seek correction of it
- What to do if You have a complaint about Our handling of your personal information
Online Privacy Statement and Online Security Statement
Our Online Privacy Statement and Online Security Statement provides further details concerning the management of Your personal information online. The terms ‘Our’, ‘Us’ and ‘We’ refers to Agile Underwriting Services Pty Limited (AGILE) (ABN 48 607 908 243) (AFS licence No. 483374) of Level 5, 63 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, and its Related Companies, including Insured by Us Pty Ltd ABN 84 604 520 952 of Level 5, 63 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, trading as Travel with Kit. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refer to the intended users of travelwithkit.com ‘Website’, Products and Services.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at +61 2 8880 9428 (8am-5pm EST, Monday to Friday.)
Online Privacy Statement
Our commitment to privacy and responsible use of your online personal information
When You use this Website and when You transact with Us online, We are committed to protecting the privacy of Your personal information, and to handling Your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Privacy Act.
What information do we collect when you interact with us online?
The information that We collect from You when You interact with Us online depends on the tasks You complete on this Website.
BROWSING THIS WEBSITE
When You visit and browse this Website, We collect general information that enables Us to continually evaluate and improve the performance of this Website. This general information includes:
- The number of users visiting this Website and the number of pages viewed
- The date, time and duration of visits
- The path taken through this Website
APPLYING FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR MAKING A PAYMENT
We need to obtain personal information from You in order to complete Your online application for Our products or services, or to identify You if You are paying for your products or services online. When paying for a product or service online, We require Your policy number, email address, suburb and payment details. We use a recognised payment service provider to process any insurance payments You make using this website. This service provider is committed to protecting your personal information on our behalf.
ENQUIRIES, EMAILS AND EMAIL FORMS
To send an email to Us, or to make an enquiry online, You will need to complete a customer support email form available on this Website. Our online forms ask for a limited amount of personal information for contact purposes, such as an email address or telephone number. You have the choice of whether or not to provide additional personal information. Information provided to Us either directly or indirectly through these forms will be used for the purposes outlined above, such as to answer Your enquiry or to provide the estimate requested.
How information is collected
Information that is not capable of identifying You, such as the number of users visiting this Website, is collected through code embedded in the webpages of this Website. You cannot disable the code on these pages.
Other information, such as browser type, is included in a ‘cookie’ that is sent to Your computer when You are completing certain tasks on this Website. A cookie contains bits of information that enables Our servers (i.e. the computers that house this Website) to identify and interact efficiently with Your computer. Cookies are designed to provide a better, more customised Website experience, and to make it easier for You to use this Website.
You can configure Your browser to either accept all cookies, reject all cookies or to notify You when a cookie is being sent to Your computer. The ‘help function’ on Your browser will provide You with details on how to change your browser configurations. You will need to accept cookies in order to use some functionality on this Website.
We may also use technologies similar to cookies in emails You receive either directly from Us or from third party email providers sending emails on Our behalf. These technologies help Us understand whether You have opened the email, and how You have interacted with it. They also help Us understand what you may find of interest and can assist us, for example, in tailoring the advertising We display to You on Websites where We have an arrangement in place to serve advertisements. If You prefer not to be tracked in this way You can disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select text only) within You email software, and You should not click on any links within the email (with the exception of the unsubscribe link). You can opt-out from receiving these emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the email.
How we use information collected online – selling or distribution of information
We do not sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information We obtain using this Website, without Your prior consent.
Third party suppliers
From time to time We may use independent third party suppliers to gather information using code embedded in the webpages of this Website. This information includes information such as the number of users and pages viewed and the path taken through this Website. We use this information for statistical and maintenance purposes. We may also use independent third party suppliers to collect information from emails You receive from Us or Our email providers. This information includes information such as how the email has been interacted with, and visits to other Websites. We also use other external companies and may disclose Your personal and non-personal information to them for the following purposes:
- For web hosting services for this Website
- For maintenance or problem-solving
- To gather information from cookies in order to evaluate the effectiveness of Our online activities
What is our privacy relationship with third party websites?
This Online Privacy Statement operates from 15th December 2015
Due to evolving technologies and types of functionality available on this Website, We encourage You to review this Online Privacy Statement from time to time as it may be updated. Your continued use of this Website or the provision of further personal information to Us after this Online Privacy Statement has been revised constitutes Your acceptance of the revised Online Privacy Statement.
Online Security Statement
Steps we take to protect your information
- We encrypt Your information as it travels between Your computing devices and Our computing devices. We use a form of Transport Layer Security (TLS) to stop anyone intercepting Your information.
- Your personal information is stored on computer systems which are protected by a combination of firewalls, secure logon processes, encryption and intrusion monitoring technologies.
- We use a recognised payment service provider to process any insurance payments You make using this Website. This service provider is committed to protecting Your personal information on Our behalf.
- In certain circumstances We will collect and use Your IP address to protect the security of Our Website.
- We regularly test Our Websites and infrastructure for vulnerabilities and take action where needed.
- We apply security patches to software provided by vendors.
Steps you can take to protect your information
It’s still very important that You take steps to maintain security when You’re online:
- Protect Your personal information, such as usernames, passwords and policy details, by not allowing anyone to see You entering them, and avoid public Wi-Fi usage.
- Notify Us as soon as possible if You become aware of any security breaches.
- Use a strong password for Your account. Strong passwords use a combination of letters and characters. Choose a password that is easy to remember, but hard to guess, such as a passphrase (a sentence.)
- Don’t let Your browser save Your password for Our Websites.
- Be wary of Websites, emails or phone calls that claim to be from us. Please contact Us if You are unsure.
- Keep an eye on Your banking accounts and check for any unauthorised transactions.
- Keep Your devices up to date with firewall enabled, anti-malware software, anti-virus software as well as browser and security updates.
How do you make sure you’re going to the right website?
Always go directly to Our Website by typing the address www.travelwithkit.com rather than following links found in emails or elsewhere online.
Keeping safe with email
Never disclose personal, financial or debit/credit card information by email. Contact Us if You’re unsure of the legitimacy of any email that appears to have come from us.
We will never ask for sensitive or personal information such as usernames, passwords or policy details if You haven’t asked for Our help first.
By helping Us with these things, We can work together to make Your online world safer. To report any concerns around the security or privacy of Your information please email email@example.com.
Read more at StaySmartOnline, an Australian Government online safety and security Website.