Phones equal life, right? Take out a little extra insurance to cover your digital BFFs against damage and theft. The Gadget Pack is good for your devices including mobiles, laptops, GPS, cameras & other devices.
Extra cover for gadgets including mobiles, laptops, GPS & cameras.
If you select Travel with Kit’s Device Pack option at the time of purchasing your policy, and you have paid the required additional premium, you will have cover for your devices. That’s up to $2,000 for your gadgets.
If while you are on your trip during the period of insurance, your device is lost, stolen or damaged, we will at our discretion either:
- pay you the value of the device after allowing for depreciation;
- or, arrange and pay for repairing or replacing the device with an item in the same condition.
Keep in mind
- Gadget means any computers (including laptops, notebooks and tablets), mobile phones, global positioning devices, personal music/recording/gaming devices, cameras and other electronic items of a similar nature as deemed by us, which are intended for personal use .
- Very specific and strict conditions apply. Not all rules and exclusions have been listed here. Please see the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide for full details.
What does the Gadget Pack cover?
- $2,000 cover for Accidental loss of Gadget
- $1,500 cover for Accidental damage of Gadget
- $2,000 cover for Theft of Gadget
- $1,000 cover including one item/pair set of items limit
- $250 excess applies